Today I am introducing three new A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") cards that have fold back sentiments! Each card comes with the card base (which includes the sentiment in the cut) and a mat to add a decorative paper behind the sentiment! These cards are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
I also have two new decorative elements releasing this week which
happen to be perfect for these cards!
This flower can be sized to fit your needs and is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. The file comes four cuts; two petal sizes and two center pieces.
This file can be sized to fit your needs and is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. The file comes seven cuts; one ruffled heart shape and six heart cuts with built in score lines.
Here is a tutorial for recreating this card:
1. Cut out the Love card and the 3D Ruffled Heart. Fold on all the score lines.
2. Adhere the mat on the Love card and place adhesive on the small tab and on the letters.
3. Fold the letters back on to the mat and adhere in place.
4. Your card should look similar to this now.
5. Gather your heart pieces.
6-8. Adhere the hearts together using just one side of the heart. Continue until you have them all in place.
9. Adhere the heart to the ruffled heart backing.
10. Tie a ribbon around the card as shown.
11. Adhere the heart on the card, fluff out the pieces of the heart to make it full.