This bow is perfect for Holiday gift wrapping, placing on vases, or even for the front of a card! This bow has a second layer built in with the file and can be sized to fit your needs and is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats!
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out the bow pieces.
2. Adhere the layer pieces on the main pieces. For the bow pieces, you can use the centers to match up the layers.
3. Your pieces should look similar to this.
4. Adhere the tabs to the center of the bow and form the loop as shown.
5. Adhere the bows together in the center, staggering.
6. Adhere the bow base to the back of the bows and then turn the bow over (right side up) and adhere the loop to the center of the bow.