Happy Birthday Cowboy Style!



Good Morning!  Today I am sharing something a little different than normal...it's a Cowboy themed birthday card!  I had a lot of fun making this one, though I will say it was challenging as I only use shapes to draw with...but I am in love with the end result!  

The card base is A2 in size (4-1/4" x 5-1//2" folded) and the file comes with the card base, four mats, the Happy Birthday sentiment cuts, the cowboy silhouette, the cactus, and the wagon wheel and the file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.

Here is the tutorial:
1.  Fold the card base on the score lines provided as shown.
2.  This is a side image of the folds to help you see them better.
3.  Adhere the mats in their proper places.
4.  Use foam adhesive to add the cowboy silhouette to the main area of the card.
5.  Adhere the sentiment in place as shown.
6.  Adhere the cactus on the back area using foam adhesive.
7.  Then adhere the wagon wheel with a foam square in the center so it just overlaps the cactus.

I cut a second piece of the large mat and adhered it in the inside of my card and used that to write my message.



Share:

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...