Trees...and More Trees!

I have a lot of trees to share in this post!
These are my new Scallop Cone Trees and they are approximately 7-1/2" x 4" x 4-1/4" in size when finished.  The file comes with seven scalloped cone shapes and two stars and it is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mat.

Here is the tutorial:
1.  Cut out all the pieces in the file with your desired papers then fold each cone on the score line provided.
2.  Roll the cone up and place adhesive on the score line tab and adhere.  You will need to do this for each cone.
3-8.  Stack the cones together starting with the largest and continue in size order.
9.  Line the stars up so the sides all match then place foam adhesive on the back of one of the stars as shown.
10. Adhere the two star pieces together, leaving the bottom open.
11. Place a little liquid adhesive on the tree point then place the star on top of the tree.
12. Your tree will look similar to these now!


You can also find my Christmas Tree Card in the store this week too!
This card is approximately 5-3/4" x 3-1/4" and it comes with the tree shaped card base, the tree pieces, star, and inside mat.  This file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 mats.
This one is really easy to put together.  I adhered my tree trunk piece down on the card base in the center then used small foam adhesives for each tree piece  and the star then adhered the tree mat inside the card and tied a piece of twine to finish!  

And to finish my favorite tree....
This is my new Flat Cone Tree and it is approximately 8" x 3" x 3" in size when finished.  The file comes with six cone shapes and is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mat.  You can stagger the tree as shown in the image or make it uniform (shown in my tutorial below).

Here is the tutorial:
1.  Cut out all the pieces in the file with your desired papers then fold each cone on the score lines provided.
2.  Place adhesive on the tab piece (in the photo it is the left-most piece).  
3.  Then bring the side around and adhere the tab inside the cone shape.  You will need to do this for each cone.
4.  Once all your pieces are folded, they will look similar to this.
5-9. Stack the cones together starting with the largest and continue in size order.
10.  Your tree will look similar to this.  You can change the look by alternating the angles so it will look more like my main image, which is my favorite look for this one!
11.  After the Holiday is over, you can stack all the cone pieces inside the largest one for storage!  


I used my flat cone tree and 4 spiders cut files on my project that I am sharing over at The Twinery today too!  Be sure to stop by for a tutorial and to see more!




Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...