This 8-1/2" x 11" Paper Storage box is approximately 8-3/4" x 5-1/2" x 3" and it has three sections to help you sort your papers! The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the box base and fold on the score lines. If you are using the Portrait base, you will have two pieces. To create your base piece, adhere the smaller piece on top of the larger using the guidelines on the larger piece. Place adhesive on the two front tabs and the two center tabs.
2. Adhere throw side tabs to the box sides and then bring up the front piece and adhere the sides.
3. Do this for all three boxes.
4. Adhere the boxes together to form one unit.
5. Grab your two side pieces and fold on the score lines. Add adhesive to the side tabs of each.
6. Adhere the side pieces in place to cover.
7. Next grab your panel pieces for the front and back of the box. Fold on the score line and add adhesive to the tab piece of each.
8. Adhere the panels in place.
9. Your box should look like this now.
10. To cover the seam on the bottom of your box, grab the straight panel and place adhesive on the backside.
11. Adhere it to the bottom of the box.
12. Now you are ready to fill your box with your papers!