This box is so much fun and is so versatile! It measures approximately 3-1/4" x 5" x 1-3/4" and has a self-closing lid making it easy to get in and out of and three different sections inside, each being about 1-1/2" x 3-1/4" making it perfect for holding candies, trinkets, embellishments, and much much more! This file is compatible with both the 8-1/2x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the Three Section Gift Box and fold on all the score lines.
2. Add adhesive to the two tabs shown.
3. Bring the long pieces down and adhere to the tabs. Next place adhesive on the two squares shown with the arrows in the photo.
4. Turn the piece and place adhesive on the remaining two squares.
5. Fold both the pieces over into the center piece of the paper as shown.
6. Adhere the squares to the box sides to create the three sections.
7. Fold the large piece of the lid over first,
8. Then tuck the small piece under the large tab.
9. Open the box back up and fill!