Good Morning! Today I am over on The Twinery blog sharing a fun card I created using a rhinestone die cut template for a sewing template! The rhinestone templates come with holes that fit rhinestones so they are perfect for hand-stitching with your twines!
I found this little bird rhinestone template by Samantha Walker on the Silhouette online store and knew it would be perfect with my Honeydew Solid and Caribbean Solid twines! I also used the Maraschino Solid to pull in some color from my patterned paper strip!
Here is how I created mine:
1. Cut out your rhinestone bird template with your digital die cutting machine.
2. Flip the template over and tape your twine to the backside of the card.
3. Begin stitching up and down through each hole then back fill your stitch.
4. Continue until the bird is complete.
5. Next go in with your second twine color and stitch the swirl/wing.
6. Grab a card base, I am using a Kraft A2 size from CutCardStock.com.
7. Cut a small rectangle mat using the Blue Raspberry Pop Tone cardstock and adhere it as shown.
8. Next grab your bird and place foam adhesive on the backside.
9. Adhere the bird as shown.
10. Place a small foam square in the eye hole.
11. Adhere a black gem in for the eye.
12. Cut a small strip of pattern paper and adhere to the bottom of the bird.
13. Finish your card with a Hello sticker sentiment and a bow.
Did you see the fabulous prize you could win for playing along?
Check it out...
Pretty amazing, right!?
LINK UP YOUR PROJECTS
We can't wait to see what you create!