This Punch Storage Unit holds five of the locking punches and the box can stand up to use as shelves or it can be used lying down in a drawer as an organizer! The finished project measure approximately 6-1/4" x 5-1/4" x 2-3/4" and each slot is about 1-1/4" tall. This file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut five of the main box pieces. Fold on the score lines then add adhesive as shown.
2. Adhere the long tabs to the inside of the box.
3. Adhere the remaining tabs over the long tabs to hid them. Your box should look like this now.
4. Do this for all five of the boxes.
5. Grab one of the boxes and add adhesive all over the top.
6. Stack a second box on top.
7. Continue adhering the remaining boxes until all five are together.
8. Next cut your divider pieces. You need four as provided in the file even though only three are shown. :) Fold on the score marks.
9. Add adhesive to the back side of each divider piece.
10. Adhere the divider between each box to provide support.
11. Your box should look like this now!
12. Cut your two side panels and backing. Add adhesive to the back of the side panels.
13. Then place them on the box with the tab at the back of the box, lining up the edges with the front of the box. Do this for both sides.
14. Place adhesive all over the back of the backing piece.
15. Adhere into place.
16. This is the box standing up...
17. And the box lying down.