This adorable box is perfect for housing treats and small gifts and comes with the box base pieces, the mat, the scallop border, the sentiment piece and the candy corn color pieces. The file also comes with candy corn base pieces in case you want to use them without the sentiment (not shown). The box is about 4-1/4" x 6-3/4" x 2-1/4 and can be made larger for the Cameo. The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 mats!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the box base pieces and fold on all the score lines. Place adhesive on the two side tabs of the longer piece.
2. Adhere the boxes together as shown.
3. Bring the side over and adhere the tab to the side of the box.
4. Your box will look like this now.
5. For the bottom, fold the slotted tab down and bring the two side tabs in then tuck the bottom tab into the slot area.
6. For the top of the box, tuck the box top into the slot.
7. Your box will look like this now.
8. Cut out your decorative pieces.
9. Adhere the sentiment piece to the center of the mat.
10. Then adhere the color pieces to the candy corns.
11. Place adhesive on the bottom of the scallop border cut.
12. Adhere it to the top of the mat piece as shown.
13. Adhere the mat to the center of the box. I use foam adhesive to adhere mine.
14. Tie ribbon or twine to the first scallop then fill your box with goodies!