This box is similar to my You've Been Boo'd Box but has a scalloped rim around the box area. You can deliver little treats to neighbors old and young and these little boxes make it so much fun! This box is 9-1/2" x 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" and holds lots and lots of goodies. The file comes with the box base (one for the Cameo and 2-pieces for the Portrait), four decorative panels, the sentiment, everything you need to make the turkey and it is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 mats!
This one is super quick to put together so you can get the kids involved!
Here is the tutorial:
1. This file comes with two bases, one for the Cameo and the other for the Portrait. I am using the Cameo piece. If you need help with the Portrait box, click HERE. Fold on the score lines and place adhesive on the side tab.
2. Adhere the tab to the other side of the box.
3. For the bottom, bring the two sides in...
4. Then fold the top piece into the slot as shown.
5. Your box should look like this now. Cut the decorative panels.
6. Adhere them in place so you box looks like this.
7. Cut out the Turkey Feathers and adhere them as shown.
8. Place foam adhesive on the back of your Turkey body.
9. Then adhere him to the front of the box.
10. Cut out the sentiment and adhere it to the front of the Turkey body as shown!
Now you can fill it with candy or goodies and leave it on your recipients door!
These are great to hang on Teacher's doors too!