This Bobbin Holder box has slots available to store 32 bobbins and has handles so you can carry it with you to your sewing table! The box measures 5-1/2" x 4-1/8" x 5/8" and is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the pieces in your desired papers. Fold on the score lines.
2. With the tray, place adhesive on the four tabs and then adhere them to the box sides to form.
3. Do the same for the slotted piece. Add adhesive around the four edges.
4. Push the slotted piece into the tray then adhere the sides together.
5. Insert your bobbins and your are all set to go! Note, you will need to push your bobbins in. I left the slots just fitting so they wouldn't fall out on their own. :)