This spooky treat bag goes together quickly making it great for party favors, classroom treats, or for all your special trick-or-treators! The bag measures approximately 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" x 2" and has a built in handle for easy carrying! The file comes with the main bag, two rectangle panels (for behind the Beware), and two blood drip borders. The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces.
2. Starting with the main bag, fold on all the score lines.
3. Place adhesive around the Beware as well as on the letters
4. Then adhere your decorative panel on (I am using vellum). Do this for both sides.
5. Next place adhesive inside the handle piece as shown.
6. Adhere the handle together up to the score line.
7. Next push the three tabs into the three slots to form the bottom.
8. Your box will look like this now.
9. Adhere your blood drip border even with the bottom of the handle, only adhering the strip along the top so the drips are not glued down. Do this for both sides.
10. Your box will look like this now.
11. The sides of the box are open just slide your treat inside!