This card comes with options...we all love options, right!?
The card has a cut-out front and comes with an inside mat (optional for coloring the cut-out), an outer ring, and a bat (to pop up). The file itself also comes with a separate cut-out and solid circle to change its color (and the bat works with this one too!) so you can add it to a bag to coordinate with the card, use it to change the cut-out color on the card, or add it to a scrapbook page or project!
Here is the tutorial for creating the card as I have it...
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired colors.
2. Adhere the mat to the inside of the front of the card. You can cut an additional mat to adhere to the inside writing area to coordinate too!
3. Adhere the ring around the outside of the cut-out.
4. Fold the bat on the provided score line and add a foam adhesive as shown.
5. Adhere the bat to the center of the other bat.
6. This image shows the additional cut-out piece that is provided within the file.