This organizational tray is approximately 8-3/4" x 6" x 1" and comes with a base, five boxes, and two dividers! You can cut more dividers to customize the other boxes too! This is perfect for storing so many items and would be great as a gift box too! This file works on both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
1. Cut the pieces in your desired papers then starting with the large tray base, fold on all the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the four tabs then adhere to the tray sides.
3. For all the boxes, fold on the score lines then place adhesive on the tabs as shown.
4. Adhere the tabs to the outside of the box sides so they will not show in the tray.
5. Do steps 4-5 for all the boxes. You should end up with two smaller boxes, two rectangular boxes, and one long box as shown.
6. Fold the dividers as shown.
7. Place adhesive under the peek of each divider.
8. Adhere the peek together.
9. Place adhesive on the bottom of the divider.
10. Adhere the divider in the corresponding box.
11. You box with dividers will look like this.
12. Here is an image with all the pieces.
13-17. Place adhesive around the edges of your boxes then begin placing them in the tray. Adhere the boxes to the tray walls and to each other as you go!
Now all you have to do is fill your tray! This could also be used to give as a gift or stand it up and it can be used as a shadow box too!