Teacher Thank You Cards - Hybrid Style!

Good morning!  Today I am sharing something a little different...hybrid cards.  I actually love creating digitally and making hybrid cards are among my favorite as you can use the base over and over for quick cards that you can customize to be different! 

I am working with Samantha Walker's A-Z Mega Kit which is available at her JessicaSprague.com store!  This kit is FULL of fabulous papers and elements...have a look!

I am also using a couple of my favorite PSA Stamps too!
Just A Note Peel & Stick Sentiments Pack by PSA   PSA Peel & Stick Smile Sentiments Design Pack

I created my background and added digital elements then printed them out and added them to a white cardbase.  Once I had that done, I embellished them with the stamps, ribbon, twine, metal rimmed tags, and even some extra paper pieces!





The next time I need quick Teacher cards, all I have to do is pull up my file and print them then add embellishments to change them up!

It's fun and you should try it :)

Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...