Scrappy Garage Sale!

Hey guys!  In case you missed my Facebook post the other night, I am going to be starting a Scrappy Garage sale on Facebook! I have over 500 unique items (with several having multiples) and they are all selling for really low prices!  I will not have anything over $10.00!   I have paper, ribbons, embellishments, tools, stickers, adhesives, stamps, kits and more! The majority of the items are brand new and the used items will be clearly marked. I am hoping to have the items ready for Friday night or Saturday morning to start the sell! If you are interested in joining my garage sell leave me a comment below with your Facebook link (or name) and I will add you to the group! You can also click on the link below and request to join: 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/462643830450493/?notif_t=group_added_to_group

I can't wait to get more space back in my tiny little room! :)
Thanks!

Share:

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...