Card and Box Set

Good Morning!  Today is my first post for the Dr. Phil Scraps team and I am so happy to be able to share these projects with you!  I am new to the Close To My Heart products and just after a short bit, I can already tell you that I am a big fan!  I just love the quality of the papers, inks, and stamps!  

Today I am working with the Avonlea Paper Packet and the Family Tree My Acrylix® Stamp Set to create a card and box gift set!
1.  To create the card, trim a piece of white cardstock to 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and 
     fold in the center to form a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" cardbase.
2.  Trim the teal cardstock from the Avonlea Paper Packet to 4" x 5-1/4".  
     Punch the corners with a ticket punch then adhere to the center of the 
     cardbase.
3.  Trim the patterned paper shown from the Avonlea Paper Packet to 3-3/4" x 
     5" then punch the corners with a ticket punch.
4.  With black ink, stamp the tree image from the Family Tree My Acrylix® 
       Stamp Set then adhere the paper to the center of the cardstock placed 
     above.
5.  Trim the coordinating strip from the patterned paper (opposite the paper 
     label) to 4-1/4" and adhere over the bottom of the patterned paper as 
     shown.
6.  Stamp the sentiment from the Family Tree My Acrylix®
       Stamp Set on the white cardstock in black ink then trim the left edge as 
     shown.
7.  Tie a grey ribbon around the right edge of the sentiment piece then tie a 
     teal twine bow.  Adhere to the card as shown.
8.  Decorate the tree with cream pearls and rust colored gemstones.
9.  To create the box, cut the shape from the Cricut Imagine More Cards Cartridge at 9" in the teal cardstock from the Avonlea Paper Packet. Fold to create the box then decorate as desired using the Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes. 

Here is your shopping list:



Thanks so much for stopping by, I will be back
next Tuesday with more CTMH projects!

Share:

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...