Good Morning! This week Sweet Stamp Shop is teaming up with Action Wobbles to bring you lots of amazing projects that POP!
I was so thrilled to be able to work with the Action Wobbles, they just bring so much fun to cards and I knew that they would be perfect with Nicole's stamps!
I am working with my MOST favorite Sweet Stamp Shop set, Out in Space!
Stamps: Out in Space (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Fact 6x6 (Basic Grey)
Embossing: Celebrations Letterpress (Lifestyles Crafts)
Ink: Kettle and Nautical Colorbox and
Vintage by Donna Salzar Mix'd Media (Clearsnap)
Pen: Clear Wink of Stella (Zig|Kuretake)
White Gel (Sakura)
Pencils: Grey Colored (Faber-Castell)
Markers: C00, Cool Gray (Copic)
Other: Glossy Accents and Gamsol
Tutorial:1. Place the dark blue ink on the Celebrations letterpress die and emboss a piece of cardstock.
2. With a yellow ink, ink around the edges of the cardstock bringing the color into the blue stripes but not into the circle.
3. On a separate piece of white cardstock, stamp the moon.
4. On the same white cardstock, stamp the alien.
5. Fussy cut the moon and use a dark grey colored pencil to shade.
6. Use Gamsol and a blending stub to move the color around the moon.
7. Remove the top adhesive on the Action Wobble
8. Place the moon on top of the adhesive spring.
9. Trim the adhesive around the moon for both the top and bottom areas of the spring as shown.
10. Stamp the rocket on to the card as shown.
11. Place the three solid stars on a clear block and stamp them randomly in the circle area using the same yellow colored ink as used above.
12. Your card should look similar to this.
13. Stamp the rocket on three different colors of paper.
14. Fussy cut the rocket pieces and adhere them on the rocket stamped on the card.
15. Use the Cool Gray Copic to add shading to the rocket piece and also trace around the circle on the card.
16. Add Glossy Accents to the rocket window and allow to dry.
17. Stamp the alien on the card overlapping the rocket as shown.
18. Stamp the alien on an orange patterned paper then fussy cut the body out and also fussy cut the white eyes from the image stamped in step #4.
19. Adhere the eyes on to the body of the alien then add shading with the Cool Gray Copic and make the teeth white with the White Gel pen.
20. Remove the top adhesive of the Action Wobble then attach the alien body. Trim the Action Wobble so that it is hidden behind the alien body.
21. Adhere the alien and moon to the card as shown.
22. Using the Snapshot Fun die, punch out the banner piece in white cardstock. Stamp the sentiment from the Out in Space stamp set on the banner in black ink.
23. Using the solid stars again, stamp over the sentiment randomly as shown.
24. Attach the piece to the front of a card then adhere the banner piece to the bottom left of the card with foam adhesive.