Good Times

Well, it has been a while since I have shared any digital work but I have been playing with Samantha Walker's new Digital Mask kits and have a new one to share!

These photos are from late October of Hannah and our new puppy Mac!


I love Samantha's new Digital Mask Kits, they make digital layouts so easy!  For this layout, I used Samantha's Retro Roadtrip Mega kit and used one of the papers from there as the background.  I then added the Butterfly Frame mask and then filled it with one of the blue papers.  I did the same with the layered butterfly mask and the chevron border masks...seriously super easy and I just LOVE the look!

These Digital Mask Kits are being released in Samantha's JessicaSprague.com store today with a few others.   Be sure to stop by today to get them 25% off!

SW-Butterfly-Masks –Collection


SW-Chevron-Masks-Collection


SW-Border-Masks-Collection


SW-Heart-Borders-Masks


SW-Shape-Masks-Collection


Share:

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...