Good Morning! I have been playing with Washi Tape from Freckled Fawn! Have you heard of Freckled Fawn? If not, you are in for a real treat! Freckled Fawn is an online shop filled with hundreds of delightful washi tapes and other supplies perfect for your crafting needs and today they are offering a $20 gift card to one of my followers!
All you have to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post and for an extra entry, head over to Freckled Fawn's Facebook page to like them and tell them I sent you!
For my card today, I am using the Freckled Fawn Washi Tape to create a background! I love how easy it is to use and all the texture it brings!
Cardstock: White (Bazzill)
Stamp: Haunted House (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Pen: Black (EK Success)
Adhesive: Glue Glider Pro (Glue Arts)
Cricut Imagine Tutorial:
1. Using the Enjoy the Seasons Cricut Imagine Cartridge, add the haunted house image by clicking the "+" button. Then click next.
2. Click on the image on the screen then choice the pencil icon to edit.
3. Change the size to 4.5" and then click the Layers icon on the top left side of the screen.
4. Your page should look similar to this. Click "Next".
5. Click on "Go" and follow the instructions.
6. Apply your Washi Tape to the cardstock background and then used foam adhesive to adhere the haunted house and all the pieces.
Don't forget to leave a comment on this post and head over to Freckled Fawn's Facebook page to like them and tell them I sent you for your chance to win the $20 gift card to Freckled Fawn!
The winner will be selected on Monday 10/8 so be sure to stop back in!