Friday, August 10, 2012


Sweet Stamp Shop August Release! - Pattern Craze

***This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see SRM Stickers + Lawn Fawn***

Welcome to day five of the Sweet Stamp Shop August Release!  

If this is your first stop, you will want to start back at the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog to make sure you see all the creations!

You should be arriving here from Kelly's beautiful blog!


Today I am using the new Pattern Craze stamp set!  I love all of the patterns that are on the Hexagon shapes, they are just wonderful!  Have a look...

Supplies:
Stamps: Pattern Craze and Spectacle(Sweet Stamp Shop)
Patterned Paper: Darling Dear 6x6 (My Mind's Eye)
Cardstock: White and Kraft (The Paper Studio) 
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Color: Barn Door and Black Soot Distress Marker by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
Adhesive: Adhesive Runner and Zapdots (Helmar)
Ribbon: Cream Crinkle (May Arts) 
Misc: Jute Twine

Thank so much for stopping by!

Be sure to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop so you can see all the 
images that come with this stamp set! 

Your next stop on the hop is Ellen!

31 comments:

Cathie w said...

love the patterns....cute card

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Maria Soto said...

beautiful

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Are all of those different patterns in this one stamp set?!? I might be in love...

Lizscraps said...

all those patterns really make the card shine.

Ashley H said...

This is adorable! I think this may be a must have set!

Sharon Roselli said...

love the patterns on kraft card stock!I always forget to use kraft I love the way it looks.

Lillian Child said...

Okay, Jaime, this is OUT OF THE BOX cool ! Love the different kraft paper prints. Beautiful design!

Michele Duffy said...

omg I think I HAVE to own this stamp set! Great job with the kraft paper!

BrynAdair said...

Love the different designs!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! I'm loving all the great patterns!

Mistylynn said...

This card on the Kraft is awesome.

Samantha Mann said...

oh wonderful! i love the subtle colors of the card!! that really showcases the patterns! such a wonderful anytime card!! love!

Basement Stamper said...

Adore the patterns in this set!

Sam F said...

Such a fantastic card! Love it and love the hexagons!

Tracy said...

Very cute card! I love all of those patterns!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Too cute! I love the opo of colors on the kraft paper!

Chelsea said...

Love the patterns, and the way you arranged the hexagons.

Melissa Shea said...

Beautiful! I love the color combo!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic cards!!!

Amber S said...

Oh my gosh. I can not wait to see the reveal!

tianna said...

The color combination in these are amazing!! So awesome!! Love!

Annette said...

oh my this is so adorable..totally love it

Cindy Groh said...

So Fun! I love the kraft cardstock and black ink. It looks so sharp.

Amy Jones #8546 said...

I love it. I love the animal print in there too. Great card.

wendyp said...

LOVE the patterns in the hexagon! Super cute card!!!

Meagan Vaughn said...

I love the craft background you used, such a fun design

Kristi said...

So super cute! I am loving this set! Your project is amazing!

Sue D said...

Great design--love all the patterns.

Lalo said...

The stamps look so cool on kraft Jamie!!!

Krysta said...

Okay, what could be more awesome than trendy hexagons? Trendy hexagons that have trendy patterns inside of them! Absolutely loving this!

Beatrice Lawson said...

I swooned when I saw your beautiful card. Love the hexagons and adding patterns inside - totally wild!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...