Good Luck Kit!

Yesterday I was up on the SRM Blog with my Good Luck Kit!

It seems we always have something going on around our house and I am always in need of little packages to help encourage and support the kids (and their friends!)!  Today I am sharing my Gift of Tubes project which features a milk carton (cut on the Silhouette), two tubes of strawberry flavor mix, and a tube stuffed full of mini peppermint marshmallows!  My daughter loves strawberry milk and it is a special treat in our house so I thought that this Good Luck Kit would be perfect for her upcoming finals!  I used the Live Life, Think Pink stickers as well as the "Good Luck" sentiment from the Express Yourself, St. Patrick's Day stickers....and I think she is going to LOVE it!  :)



Other Supplies:
Die Cut: 2 Milk Carton Tote by Lori Whitlock (Silhouette America)
Tag: 1 9/16" Metal Rim (Avery)
Cardstock: Pink Bling (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Chloe's Garden Pyramid Pad (Momenta)
Twine: Blossom (The Twinery)
Ribbon (May Arts)
Nesquick Strawberry Powder (Nestle)
Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits (Kraft)


Share:

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...