Good Morning! I am back with you and today sharing a card I created using Helmar's Gemstone Glue, a fabulous flower from The Robin's Nest as well as a couple Halloween Dew Drops!
Adhesive: Gemstone Glue and Clear Zapdots (Helmar)
Embellishments: Halloween Dew Drops and Yellow Flowers (Robin's Nest)
Cardstock: Cream (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Alla-Prima A4 Collection (Prima)
Ribbon: May Arts and Misc. Jute
Stickers: We've Got Your Sticker #53003 Sweet (SRM)
Brad Jacket: Atlantic (Bazzill)
1. Gather your supplies as shown in the photo.
2. Use the Helmar Gemstone Glue to add adhesive to the back of the flower.
3. Adhere flower under the ribbon as shown.
4. Remove the brad and place a Clear Zapdot on the back of the Brad Jacket.
5. Adhere the Brad Jacket on top of the ribbon in the center of the flower.
6. Add Gemstone Glue to the center of the Brad Jacket.
7. Place a gold toned Dew Drop in the center.
8. Add two small drops of Gemstone Glue on each side of the sentiment then add two clear Dew Drops.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to watch the Helmar blog for more projects featuring Helmar's Gemstone Glue and The Robin's Nest!