Our Family

***If you are here for The Twinery + Rubbernecker Stamps Blog Hop, Click HERE!***
***If you are here for the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog Hop, Click HERE!***

I am addicted to Pinterest!  While I was browsing late the other night, I ran across a family print featuring the birthdays and wedding dates of the family.  
I just loved the idea and had to try one for our home!

I created mine in a hybrid format, designing most of it digitally then printing it out and adding in the We've Got Your Number stickers.
Supplies:
Stickers: We've Got Your Number #48094 Large (SRM)
Digital items:  A to Z papers by Samantha Walker (JessicaSprague.com)
Mega Masks Fancy by Samantha Walker (JessicaSprague.com)

Inky-ness by Samantha Walker (JessicaSprague.com)
Font: Roselyn





Be sure to check out the SRM Blog for more projects using the We've Got Your Number Stickers...so many wonderful ideas!
                      

Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...