Friday, February 24, 2012


Wishing You Well

Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing my first post up at The Twinery and I would love to have you stop by to see my full project!
(and leave some love too!)


Supplies Used: The Twinery Twine: Maraschino, Mandarin, Lemondrop, Peapod and Caribbean; Papers: Let's Party Pyramid Pad Momenta; Die Cuts: Samantha Walker, Rainbow Card Silhoutte; Stickers: SRM; Flair: Cuddle and Coo Momenta; Markers: Black, Creative Memories and Glitter Pen, Sakura; Adhesives: Wonderfilm, P K Glitz, Foam Circles, Recollections.


Today is also the last day to enter for a chance at the PSA Essentials Customized Stamp 
EXCLUSIVE to one of my followers!  Click HERE for details!

7 comments:

Candy Spiegel said...

I love this!

Aimee Kidd said...

Very cool rainbow!! I'll have to stop by The Twinery so I can see all of your project!

Tenny Kusuma said...

LOVE the colors and LOVE your rainbow. Need to see the whole project.

Joan said...

This looks amazing!! I am going there now to see it all!

Katarina said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing sweetie!

L.B. said...

saw it , love it!!

Amy C said...

Love the rainbow of twine Jamie!! Fab card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...