Sharing Some Kanban Projects!

I just realized that I am behind in sharing some of my latest Kanban projects!

I love this little guy...such a sweet image and those flowers are just so much fun!
This is a small card which would be perfect for a gift bag!
  Kanban Supplies:
PCT9459
DBPCT091
DBPCT085
DBPCT094

And I have always loved Kanban's gold accents on their card sheets and of course their gold cardstock!  I used a small square to emboss the swirls into the gold cardstock before placing in the cup layers.  This card is just so pretty in real life, I wish you could see it!



 Kanban Supplies:
PCT9965
PCT9970

And lastly, something a little different for me - almost shabby!  Though it isn't much my style, I will admit that I like the look and think this one turned out well!  :)

Kanban Supplies:
CDR1093
PCT9712
CRD9801
PCT1809

Thanks for stopping by for a look!

Share:

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...