PSA Essentials!

For those that follow my blog, you know that last week I guest designed over at the PSA Stamp Camp Blog with PSA Essentials.  I had so much fun working with the projects and I fell in love with the Peel and Stick Stamps from my first  push...so when the opportunity came for me to join the PSA team, I was beyond thrilled and truly honored!


Libby has the sweetest announcement about me joining 
their team today, you can see it HERE!  

And don't forget...
PSA is doing an EXCLUSIVE giveaway for one of their CUSTOM STAMPS to ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS!!  All you have to do is head over to the PSA Stamp Camp Blog become a follower and leave a comment letting them know you are now following!

This is my custom stamp that PSA Essentials made me as a surprise.
One of the best items I have ever received - I still can't believe it is all mine! 
Now hurry and go enter for your chance at having one too!

Share:

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...