Remember When...

I love this photo of Hannah.  It is one I captured back when we were back in Kansas for a visit.  She was sitting on the porch, just taking in all the action around her.  She loves being in Kansas...and I love that!  It is home for me and she shares that in her heart too!

Do you see this flower?  I received a couple of the EK Success Dimensional Flower Punches for Christmas and I really enjoy them!  They are so easy to use and you can change the look of the flowers by how tight you roll them and layer them with different papers!  How did I ever live without them!?  And those shiny stickers are from Momenta!  Those come in ALL different colors and sizes in the Bubble and Bling sets - one of my must haves!
All the paper and those gorgeous dragonflies are Kanban Crafts.  They have so much detail on the dragonflies...the gold through the middle shines and the wings have sparkle I couldn't capture!  Their papers works wonderfully with the EK Success Punches, as if they were meant for each other!  :)

Share:

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...