Digital Birthday Thank You's

If your monkey's are anything like mine, you know how impossible "thank you's" can be when it comes time to write them out!  It seems the older they get, the more difficult the task becomes!  

This year, I planned ahead!  I knew I wanted to get a group photo of the gang so that I could include it on the Thank You note.  It takes up space so Hannah doesn't have to write a long paragraph and what kid wouldn't want a photo of themselves and their friends!?  :)

I created our Thank You notes digitally using Creative Memories Storybook Creator 4 and the Creative Memories Cheerful Birthday Digital Additions!  I made the Thank You notes a little smaller than a 4" x 6" so that they would fit into smaller envelopes that I already had on hand :) and left space for the wallet size photo that I printed at home!  I had Hannah come up with a couple short sentences and I changed up the font so that it would be closer to her handwriting and then we printed them all out (getting two to a page) on white cardstock.  We had the Thank You notes and photos printed within 10 minutes and assembled and ready to go out is less than that!  Easy, cute, and no fighting what-so-ever!  

I love digital for these uses especially!




Share:

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...