Football Gifts

Each year the football staff allows me to be down on the field capturing all the memories I want with my camera!  Even though I get in there way from time to time, they are always allowing me to capture the kids and they never complain (at least not to me) about it!  So as a thank you, I create each of them a scrapbook with photos and scores from each game along with some extra shots, including individuals shots and after hour get togethers!  I also put a DVD of all the photos I captured at the back of each book!
This year I created 9 books!  I used Creative Memories Football Digital Addition and the Storybook Creator Software to create the pages.  I purchased double sided matte photo paper (from Staples) and printed the pages out on 8-1/2" x 11" papers then trimmed them to 8" x 8" and binded them myself using my Unibind Photobook Creator and 8" x 8" Unibind photobooks!







I was thrilled with how they turned out and the coaches seemed to have been as well!

Share:

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...