Altered Candles with Matching Card

This weekend we took Gannon to Buffalo Wild Wings to celebrate a test at school that he did well on (after MUCH studying)!  While we were there I was admiring their little boats that the wings and fries came in...and well, I snagged one for the road!  ***okay this is where you tell me that I am not the only one that actually empties one of these to take home for a template!***  My husband laughs because I am always putting some type of coaster or box in my purse - it is just what we do....right!?  :)

See that little boat below holding the candles?  Yep - that is it!  I traced it on the back of some Kanban Crafts Cardstock.  The weight of the Kanban cardstock is amazing and is perfect for boxes and bags!  I added some decorative cardstock to the sides and then decorated the candles with a wrap and a flower...and of course we had to add in a matching card to complete the gift!




Kanban Supplies:
Product ID: CRD1486, Regal Border
Product ID: PCT2062, Poinsiettia
Product ID: A4MRS/GO, Reflective Silk Gold

Share:

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...