Altered Mirror

This project has me completely tickled! 

As I was walking through the clearance section at Hobby Lobby, I ran across a mirror that was in desperate need of some attention.  It was normally a $49.99 mirror but because of all the damage and missing pieces, they had it marked down to $4.99!  I knew it was going to take some creativity and a lot of time to get it into the shape that I would need it in for Hannah to approve it for her room (tweens are so picky!).  After a lot of glue removal, rebending the little frames back into what I assume is there original design, some amazing circles punched in Jillibean's Watermelon Gazpacho 6x6 mini pad, loads of hot glue, and some help from my Xyron 1.5" Create-A-Sticker machine...I am so very pleased with my altered mirror!

 
Not bad for $5.00, right!?

Hannah loves it as much as I do and she is excited for it to be added to her room...
so now the question is, can I give it up!?  :)

Supplies:
Paper: Watermelon Gazpacho Soup 6x6 Mini Pad (Jillibean Soup)
Punch: Circle Maker (Creative Memories)
Mirror: Clearance at Hobby Lobby
Adhesive: Hot Glue (Misc) and 1.5" Create-a-Sticker X Machine (Xyron)

Share:

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...