Tuesday, August 02, 2011


Thank You

I love the quality of the Kanban paper, it is such a great weight for cards and the details in each and every page just amaze me.  Just look at this chocolate color with the gold accents, simple stunning in my book!  I tried to keep my embellishments at a minimum because I just love the look of this paper so much!  A little butterfly (punched using a MS punch), a touch of ribbon, some Liquid Pearls, and a gold strip for the bottom edge...sigh, yep I love it!
 Kanban Craft Products Used:
Product ID: SCR9032, Bella Damask - Mocha
Product ID: PCT9969, Bella Cakes - Toffee

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee that butterfly and the 'thank you' ribbon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

SiskiyouSue said...

I agree with keeping it simple to let the beautiful paper do its thing... It would be a shame to cover it up. Your card is perfection.

Karen said...

so simple yet elegant. love the butterfly
karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

Lovely!

Audrey Frelx said...

Beautiful!!! Isn't that paper just too beautiful!

Karen Aicken said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL! I love it when a pretty paper can take center stage and this really does. TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...