Tuesday, March 15, 2011


Game On!

The Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridge has so many great cuts!  It has boxes and cards of all kinds, even sentiments!  ScrapbookPal.com has this cartridge for $39.99 right now...click HERE to check it out!
I created this game controller card by cutting the game card at 4-1/2" in black, cutting the game card with shift on at 4-1/2" in black and then again in yellow.  I used foam squares to pop up the yellow controller parts and place red jewels in the other control openings!  I used the Sakura White Gelly pen to create dashes along the edges.

Supplies:
Die Cuts: Wrap It Up (Provo Craft)
Machine: Cricut Expression with 12x12 mat (Provo Craft)
Cardstock: Texture (Momenta)
Pen: White Gel (Sakura)
Sticker: Birthday (SRM)
Jewels: Gradient Gem Stickers - Red (Creative Charms)

9 comments:

MsJay said...

Awesome! I really like it.

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this...oh my boys would love it!!!

SOOOO cute!!!

Have a great one!!! :-)

Jingle said...

This is SO fun! Love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh that is soooooooo cool!!! LOVE IT!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nati Tristan said...

I have a little brother that is 8. (yup, my parents had a surprise baby) and for his birthday I would love to scraplift this! He'll love it!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jamie, this is just too cute! A great card!

Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) said...

It's adorable. My husband would love it.

Marilyn said...

Awesome card! What a great idea...thanks for motivating me!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

WOWZA...Love this. Amazing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...