Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Sunshine

ScrapbookPal.com sent me the cutest Limited Addition April Showers Cricut Cartridge to play with for this month!  Being knee deep in snow, these spring cuts are just what I needed!  This is one of the cutest small cartridges I have seen...it has images from rain boots to squirrels, even a spring banner!  A definite must have if you ask me!  Just look at these cute butterflies:
I cut four pink butterflies at 1-1/2" and the two blue layers at 1-1/2".  The small butterflies are from the inside of the blue layer, the opposite side of the paper.  The "Sunshine" was cut at 1" and my card base is 6" x 4".


Supplies:
Scrapbook Paper: Textured Cardstock (Bazzil)
Pattern Paper: Stella and Rose, Hazel Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Die Cuts: April Showers (Provo Craft)
Machine: Cricut Expression with 12x12 mat (Provo Craft)
Jewels: Gradient Blue (Creative Charms)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeee those butterflies and how you did the title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Beautiful butterflies. Love the colors. :)

Audrey Frelx said...

So pretty and I just love those butterflies (I don't do them well).

Jamie, every time I order from Scrapbookpal, I peek at the blog and all of you do great craft projects!!!

Lea said...

How cute is this! Love what you did with the bling on the butterflies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...