Quick Valentine Treats!

Both of my children are in multi-age classrooms, which I absolutely love, but it also means that when it comes to Holidays things can get quite chaotic due to the amount of students in their classes!  We are always looking for ways to make gift giving and treating cheaper and faster...without loosing all the cute!  It isn't always an easy task, trust me!  As I was sitting at my desk today trying to think of ideas for Valentine treats I remembered that the Creative Memories Sweet Heart Maker had small punches around the edges.  I grabbed some Blow Pops and started punching!  The sucker stems fit right in the top and bottom hearts and the punch creates the center heart which is perfect for labeling!  I added a bit of adhesive to the small heart and attached it to the edge of the larger!  A super easy, super quick, and a super cute Valentine!  And the best part...the kids can assemble them! :)

Supplies:

Share:

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...