Saturday, February 26, 2011


My First Zipper Flower Bracelet!

I have seen several different types/looks of zipper flower bracelets all over the internet so I had to try one of my own!  I used the zipper and brad from the Stella and Rose Hazel Collection by My Mind's Eye and found a plastic bracelet and wrapped it in black ribbon...mix in a lot of hot glue and we have a super cute, even stylish bracelet! :)
I found a lot of bracelets on clearance at Kohl's and also found a stash of new zippers in many colors from the thrift store down the road so I will definetly be making more!  May even get Hannah and her friend in on the fun!

6 comments:

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Cute cute cute! I want to make these into flowers same concept though. I wish I could find zippers around here like you did! WOW!

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this.....Who would have thought!!! What a great idea!!!

Thanks for sharing and have a great day!!!!

Melissa said...

What a clever idea! Jamie I just love your wide range of craftiness!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo AWESOME Jamie! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Pat said...

This is so cute!! My gds would love this!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Wowza....Fab project. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...