Saturday, February 05, 2011


3x3 Cards

During my clean up of my scraproom, I found a 6x6 stack of Joy Ride by Cosmo Cricket and decided that I should pull it out!  This is such a cute mix of papers, I can't believe I let it sit as long as it has!  These are little 3x3 cards that I created.  I love to have cards of this size in stock around the house as we are 'always' needing tags for gifts and these are perfect for that use!
Supplies:
Paper: Joy Ride Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket)
Punch: Square Maker (Creative Memories), Circle (Fiskars), Border (EK Success)
Twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)
Stickers: SRM
Ink: Charcoal (Cat's Eye Chalk Ink)
Misc: Button and Foam Squares

5 comments:

Karen said...

Jamie Great Idea my goal this year is to use supplies that I have had...forever...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee these Jamie! I love love love love the stitching on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Melissa said...

These are darling Jamie!

mommaidwf said...

Those cards are really adorable.

Audrey Frelx said...

Jamie, now aren't you really glad you found and pulled out those papers because these are just the cutest cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...