Go Ahead, Add Some More!

With so many glittered papers and embellishments on the market I thought it would be a good time to show you that you can still change the color or add more in with your glitters!  This cupcake has multiple layers of clear glitter on the frosting and wrapper, but the candy on top was a plain red paper that didn't really coordinate with my text or the flag banner.  I pulled out my Quickie Glue Pen and covered the red then added Poppy Jasper Glitter Glitz.  Once I dusted that off, I went back in with the glue pen in the white area and added Crystal Glitter!  Now the cupcake matches what I need it to and it became a focus point for the layout!
 Supplies:
Glitter:  Glitz in Poppy Jasper and Crystal (P K Glitz)
Adhesive: Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura)
Paper and Embellishments: Cupcake (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Twine: Pink Sorbet (The Twinery)

So go ahead, add some more!

Tags:

Share:

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...