Friday, January 21, 2011


Felt Flower Using Scallop Circle Die

I have seen felt flowers everywhere lately, so of course I had to try!  I used my Cuttlebug with my Spellbinder Scallop Circle die and felt.
 Cut five scallop circles and a small square to use as a base.
 Place a small bead of hot glue in the center of the circle then fold in half.
 Place another bead of hot glue and fold in half again. 
 It should look like this:
 
 Do this for all five scallop circles and then begin hot glueing all the pieces to the base.
 Place four on the edges of the base
 And one on top in the center!
Now I just need to build something to stick it on!  :)

13 comments:

Cindylu2u said...

Jamie I love this flower technique, thanks for sharing it!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this idea and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Love this!!!!! The felt is just awesome!!!

Sara Zenger said...

Love this idea Jamie! You are so clever! I shared this on my Friday Favorites today! www.sarazenger.blogspot.com

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

What a FABULOUS felt flower tutorial...can't wait to try it today!

CraftyGirl said...

Love this!! I am going to have to give it a try... I wonder how it would work with different fabrics?!! Thanks for sharing the how to!
barb :)

Monica said...

That's beautiful Jamie, and so easy to make ! Thanks so much for sharing it with us ! Have a great weekend !

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

beautiful flower technique! I will have to try this one out :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Jamie, I'm going to call you the "teacher"!!! These felt flowers are wonderful and you're a doll for sharing!

I always get such inspiration from you -- and a lesson! LOL! Love this!

ColleenAnn said...

OH MY Jamie, that is just wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

pennykitz said...

This is great!!! Thanks for sharing it with us.. you are the tops :)!!!!

Laurie said...

I love this! What a fun little flower!

~K8 said...

This is a cute felt flower! You could add another small square piece to the bottom with a headband or hair clip "sandwiched" in between... :)

Just an idea..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...