Sunday, January 09, 2011


A 6x12 Mini Album!

My sister and her family went to California last March and I hijacked her photos to create them a surprise 6x12 mini album (I love this size!)! 
I left journaling blocks and empty spaces where they could add their memories and used the Hummingbird collection from Creative Memories and of course, my Bind-it-All to hold it all together :) I also added a DVD of all their photos from the trip, so even the memories that I didn't print will be in the book if they should ever want them!

12 comments:

Brenda said...

Great album Jamie..these are such a great way to use tons of photos...well done ..tfs..
hugs
Brenda

Maestra Orquestra said...

Great album...I also LOVE that it's horizontal....not many albums do that!

hilde janbroers said...

love your album!!

cg said...

Love the the long format...this is really lovely. I just got a bind-it-all, so I'm going to have to try something similar! What a wonderful memory book.

Carol said...

Fabulous job! TFS

Carol

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! The photos are GREAT and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the size! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

SlomoMom said...

What a lovely gift for your sister! Excellent job. TFS

Monika Wright said...

perfect idea to add the cd's!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jamie, what a great album!!! And I loved all the wonderful pictures with all the Disney characters!

Shawnee said...

Great album!! I love California!!

Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) said...

Wow, I never thought about that size before. That's a really interesting idea.

linda said...

love the idea of adding the cd in the back - great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...