Friday, December 10, 2010


December Daily Days 8-9 and a Birthday!

We have been busy getting ready for all of Hannah's birthday parties!  On the 8th, I made 70 cookies and 1-1/2 pounds of homemade frosting to go with them, received some amazing twine from the Twinery, and spent a lot of time on the phone with a DT conference call and with my sister (boy do I miss her!)!  On the 9th I applied the frosting to the cookies and sprinkled them with green sugar crystals...just in case the 1-1/2 pounds of frosting wasn't enough, went shopping and found some amazing deals at Target, and met Melissa from Disney Dreamer Designs!
Today is Hannah's ELEVENTH birthday!  She has a party at school today, our family dinner and gifts this evening, a friend party tomorrow at the skating rink, and our Michigan family party on Sunday!  A whole weekend of Hannah, she is so excited...I am just hoping I have everything done that I am suppose to! :)

More baking today in attempt to recreate my Mom's famous Christmas Tree cookies and frosting!  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Pat said...

Jamie i love your pages! Happy birthday Hannah, today is my gd b-day & she is 9.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Beautiful pages! And a big Happy Birthday to Hannah. Sounds like you guys are gonna have a fun weekend:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS Jamie!! And Happy Birthday Hannah! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

4kids4 said...

Great pages!! Sounds like a wonderful week for your daughter! :-)

~Sharon C.

Melissa said...

Awwww... you mentioned our meeting! Like I said in the above post...next time we need to have coffee and sit down! Happy Bday to Hannah! Hope you are enjoying all your weekend festivities!!!

Laurie said...

More great pages! I really need to make one of these too! Such a fun idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...