Wednesday, November 03, 2010


Girlfriend

I love containers and I love re-purposing containers too!  It is like the perfect match to me, it gives me an excuse to organize and craft all at the same time! :)  This containers original purpose was holding hamburger spices but now it holds my daughters earrings!  Just look at all that BLING!!  This is Paris Hilton's Creativity Collection Decorative Rhinestones.  They come in sheets but they are incredibly easy to cut.  I traced the lid on the back of the rhinestone sheet and then cut it out with scissors!  It already has an adhesive backing which makes this project super easy and quick!

Supplies:
Paper:  Shopping Fever (Paris Hilton's Creativity Collection)
Rhinestones:  Decorative Sheet (Paris Hilton's Creativity Collection)
Embellishments:  Shopping Fever (Paris Hilton's Creativity Collection)

16 comments:

Melissa said...

So sparkly and pretty! I bet your daughter loves it!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

TONS of bling! I agree with you I love to repurpose containers but even more than that I love to organize and buy containers constantly!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

WOW look at all tha sparkle! great idea

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Oooooooh - how pretty!! I need some of these!

Deanne :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it Jamie!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

I love this Jamie~ I need to do this too! xOxO

CraftyGirl said...

Now that is some serious bling!! Love it!!
Barb :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Oh wow Jamie. This is Beautiful. Love all of the bling. My daughter would love this:)

Kathy said...

Beautiful! Love all the bling! Going to check out the site now. Thanks for sharing!

Pat said...

OMW!! I love this!!

Jingle said...

This is so super cute!!! I love what you did with it!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, just look at all that bling!!! Perfect for a little lady!!! I love how this turned out!!!

I have something for you on my blog when you have a moment to come over and pick it up!!!

Teresa - in the Middle Side of Life said...

that is beautiful! i like to repurpose things too. never found a "hamburger spice" container like this, though.

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe this.....it turned out PERFECT!!!

Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue said...

What an adorable container!!

scrappymama said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...