Tuesday's are among my favorite, one...they are not Monday and two...P K Glitz has a fun creating tip up each week! This week it is my turn and today I am going to show you how I make my own epoxy-like glitter embellishments!
What you will need:
Wonderfilm or glue
3D Crystal Lacquer
- Select your embellishment. I am using a monster that I punched from a piece of paper.
- Punch/cut a piece of Wonderfilm to match the size of the embellishment. Peel off one side of the Wonderfilm and adhere to the embellishment.
- Peel off the upper portion of the Wonderfilm and cover the embellishment with glitter! Shake off excess glitter and return it to its container.
- Cover the entire piece with 3D Crystal Lacquer and let dry completely.
- The thicker you place the 3D Crystal Lacquer, the more depth you will get but you will have more drying time as well.
- Once dry, add the embellishment to your project!
Be sure to check back Saturday to see the entire project using these little epoxy-like glittered monsters!