Tuesday's Tip with P K Glitz


Tuesday's are among my favorite, one...they are not Monday and two...P K Glitz has a fun creating tip up each week!  This week it is my turn and today I am going to show you how I make my own epoxy-like glitter embellishments!

What you will need:
Embellishment
Wonderfilm or glue
Glitter
3D Crystal Lacquer
  1. Select your embellishment.  I am using a monster that I punched from a piece of paper.
  2. Punch/cut a piece of Wonderfilm to match the size of the embellishment.  Peel off one side of the Wonderfilm and adhere to the embellishment. 
  3. Peel off the upper portion of the Wonderfilm and cover the embellishment with glitter!  Shake off excess glitter and return it to its container.
  4.  Cover the entire piece with 3D Crystal Lacquer and let dry completely. 
  5. The thicker you place the 3D Crystal Lacquer, the more depth you will get but you will have more drying time as well.
  6. Once dry, add the embellishment to your project!
Be sure to check back Saturday to see the entire project using these little epoxy-like glittered monsters!

Tags:

Share:

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...