Friday, September 10, 2010


SEI Guest Designer!

I am so excited to be featured on the SEI Blog as a Guest Designer!  I have my introduction up today and will be featuring projects all of next week (beginning Monday, 9/13)!  Please stop by and leave some love <3 !
For those of you that are regular followers, you know my love of all things monster!  SEI has THE cutest Monsterville collection that you must see!  I am so in love with this collection!  I will be featuring projects this coming week from this collection, so be sure to check back in soon!

9 comments:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Jamie that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!! I will check in every day nest week! SEI?? You are the QUEEN!!

Jingle said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Super cute!

Renee Dowling said...

Woohooo Jaime - awsome news - have a great time guest designing this month - look forward to seeing what you create!
Reneexx

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Congrats Jamie on this and for making the Glue Dots DT. It's gonna be fun:) Will check you out over at SEI too.

Kristina said...

Congrats Jamie I luv SEI paper :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations, Jamie!!! How wonderful!!! I'll have to make certain to pop over!

Deborah said...

Congratulations!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

NancyJones said...

congrats to you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...