Back to School Basket!

Remember my Father's Day Basket?  It is back, but this time with school supplies and a big layered accordion flower!
I will have to admit, this design is one of my favorites that I have created for my Cricut.  It is so easily put together and I love the size on the 12x12 mat!  And I am loving the colors and brightness of those Bo Bunny papers from the Sun Kissed line!
What do you think about that flower.  I had originally created two separate flowers for this basket, but only had room for one so I layered them, making the smaller the center!  I love the look.  The first flower is a 1" strip of paper scored at every 1/2" and the small (orange) is 1/2" strip of paper, still scored at every 1/2".  I put the folds of the large flower within the folds of the small flower and glued them together using Helmar's 450 Quick Dry glue.  Just think of the possibilities with layering these cuties!

Share:

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...