Saturday, May 01, 2010



National Scrapbook Day!

Happy National Scrapbook Day! 
I have been keeping a secret and I am excited that I get to reveal it today! 
So, do you want to know what it is?  Oh come on, sure you do!  :]

I have been invited to design for Momenta

Momenta is in most of the larger stores (like Michael's, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, and Archivers) and they are also introducing an online store!  Be sure to check out the new online store and their free digital downloads too!

Momenta is also offering prizes on their Facebook page so be sure to sign up!

12 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats Jamie! I look forward to designing with you

vegetablog said...

wow, congratulations! what a great opportunity!

Noreen Smith said...

Woo hoo! Congrats Jamie...you will be such a great addition for them!

Jen said...

congrats Jamie! I look forward to working with you!

Colleen said...

Awesome Jamie!!! Congrats!!!

Brenda Benoit said...

Fab Jamie you sooo deserve it....

Liz Michaud said...

Hey Jen! Congrats on making the Momenta design team! I will stop by on Friday at Mega Meet to say HI :)

Debbie said...

Congrats Jamie!

Kim said...

Happy Scrapbooking Day too!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Andrea said...

Congrats!!

CraftyGirl said...

Wow... that is great news!! Congratulations!!
Barb :)

Matildy Jane Designs said...

Oh, my goodness, Jaime! That's awesome! And we do have their paper at Michaels here! I'm so excited for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...