Thursday, May 27, 2010


Miss you

Incorporating digital elements into you work can make projects go faster, but some times they need a little extra touch and Glitter Glitz is perfect for the job! For this card, I printed a free digital download from Momenta to get the tag and the dog then traced the areas I wanted to enhance with a glue pen. Once I had the glue covering, I sprinkled Chocolate and Red Hot Chili Pepper Glitter Glitz over the glue!
Supplies:
Glitter: Glitz in Chocolate and Red Hot Chili Pepper (P K Glitz)
Scrapbook Paper: American Crafts and Momenta
FREE Digital Elements: Dogs Collection (Momenta)
Punches: EK Border
Ribbon: American Crafts
Font: Fabulous 50's
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)

11 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Awwwwwwe tooooooo cute!! Love it

Pat said...

This is so cute!!! I love it & the dog is too cute!

Sarah Mullanix said...

So cute and super fun colors...LOVE that you incorporated digital elements, and they were FREE!!!

Rachael said...

This is ridiculously cute!

Kim said...

Love this, your little doggie is so cute! Love the embossing too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Brenda Benoit said...

you are soo smart...love the puppy ,colorsand embossing....I've always said that you pick great bright colors..fab job...

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable card!

Thank you for your reply to me re: the button! I appreciate your taking the time!!! You are really very kind.

Have a wonderful day!

CraftyGirl said...

Another cute card Jamie!! Love the cute puppy... so much personality!!
Barb :)

Bee's hive said...

Fantastico...but when you make one for me I will need the dog to be red with HORNS. thank you very much... ;}

Lisa B said...

I just finished looking thru your blog and you are very talented!!! Your projects are just amazing! I dowloaded your sentiment to try out hopefully in my next project. I will make sure to link it back here. Thank you for your generosity!!!!!

La Vie en Scrap said...

So cute, I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...