Saturday, May 29, 2010


A Digital Layout?

I know, I know...I am not a digi scrapper! 
Momenta is releasing new digital items, one being the Sweet Talk digital collection and I couldn't resist trying!  I like the mess of scrapbooking so I think I will remain an old-fashion, tools and paper out everywhere, kind of scrapper - but it is fun to play and learn! 
I will have to admit though, digi scrapping has it perks; you don't have to worry about getting the perfect photograph of the page, you don't have anything to clean up, and it is much easier to do in the car! :) 
Be sure to stop over at Momenta to see the kits!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE it! The green, orange, and brown are delish! I haven't tried one yet....
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Debbie said...

Great layout Jamie. I've tried digital, but will admit I much prefer the hands on approach.

Pat said...

Jamie you did a great job with this!! Is there anything you can't do??? I want to be you when I grow up.

~BridgetL~ said...

I agree digital is so much easier and cleaner, but sometimes I just love the feel of paper and all the embellies. You did a fantastic job on this layout :)

CraftyGirl said...

Jamie... this is fabulous!! I have not had the time to play with this yet, but I do like the ease of being able to do it on the go without packing a suitcase!! Your LO turned out great!!
Barb :)

Melissa said...

I am also very fond of the traditional scrapbooking, but woo hoo to you for trying out something new! It turned out cute too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...