Friday, April 09, 2010



Frosted Designs - Dream

 This week at Frosted Designs the challenge is to use the word "Dream".  I have been playing around with Maya Road's Maya Resist.  Have you seen this product yet?  It is a liquid application that you mask with.  You can write/draw/dab, pretty much anything with it and then once it dries you ink/color/spritz over it and  then once that dries, you peel it off.  For this card, I wrote Dream with the Maya Resist and then traced over it with my black Copic Sketch marker.  Not sure I "love" it at this point, but I do think it has potential...just got to play more!  :)
Supplies:
Kaiser Craft – Peachy Keen Collection 6x6 Pad
Kaiser Craft – Peachy Keen Clear Stamps
Kaiser Craft – Peachy Keen Embellishments
Copic Sketch Marker – Black (100)
Copic Multiliner SP .03 - Black
Maya Road Resist
Stayz On Ink – Black
EK Border Punch
Tonic Studio Corner Punch

5 comments:

Finding Charm said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! So glad you found me, I'm now your newest follower. I love stationery and I still write notes and letters! Can't become a lost art. No way.

Pat said...

This is very pretty!

Brenda Benoit said...

loving the meshy look to the leaves..pretty colors...

Bee's hive said...

OMG have you seen NEW IN TOWN?...I blogged about it! Scrappers finally made it to Hollywood....well Minnesota anyways.

Teri said...

oooh, this is so pretty, Jamie! Love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...